Sielun maisemani

Sielun maisemani

maanantai 6. huhtikuuta 2015

Firefairy


1.      I'm trying so hard,
to be cooler than ever
but I'm still burning.
I'm daughter of fire

and I'm burning myself
with the fire of my soul.
I'm sorry my friends
but I'm losing my hope.

2.      I'm tired of everything,
disappointed of this world.
I have tried to be okay
but I think that I'm cursed.

I'm fairy without wings,
I'm just a little mistake.
I want to learn to fly,
get away from this place.

3.      My dreams, my heart,
everything is just broken.
I have tried to get up,
maybe I'm born to live fallen.

Oh, God if you hear me,
please send me your light.
I'm tired of this misery
but not giving up the fight.

Chorus:
Just a poem in the paper
laying on my homestreet
makes me fall, makes me fall, makes me fall.
Im ripped to little pieces,
losing control of me.
Burn them all, burn them all, burn them all!

17.12.2014

Ei kommentteja: